With Windows 7 Professional, you’ll be able to run many Windows XP productivity programs in Windows XP mode* and you can set it to help safeguard your data with automatic back-ups to your home or business network. You’ll be able to connect to company networks easily and more securely with Domain Join. And with entertainment features like Windows Media Centre, it’s great for home as well as for business.
Simplifies everyday tasks
– Improved desktop navigation features like Snap, Peek and Shake, make it easier to manage all of your open windows.
– Creating a home network has never been easier. You can even share files and printers with all the PCs with Windows 7 on the network.
– Find virtually anything on your PC – from documents to songs to email – just by typing a word or two with Windows Search.
Works the way you want
– Designed to make your PC sleep and resume quicker. – Takes full advantage of the power and multi-tasking capabilities of the latest 64-bit PCs.
Makes new things possible
– Watch, pause, rewind and record TV with Windows Media Centre. Includes integrated video and Dolby audio codecs.
Don’t forget… Microsoft Office is not part of Microsoft Windows In order to get the most out of your new PC, don’t forget to purchase a Microsoft Office suite.
Additional Requirements to use Certain Features:
– Internet access (fees may apply) • – Depending on resolution video playback may require additional memory and advanced graphics hardware
– For some Windows Media Centre functionality a TV tuner and additional hardware may be required
– Windows Touch and Windows Tablet require specific hardware
– Home Group requires a network and PCs with Windows 7
– DVD/CD authoring requires a compatible optical drive
– Music and sound require audio output
– Windows XP Mode requires:
– Additional 1GB of RAM
– Additional 15GB of available disk space
– Processor capable of hardware virtualization, with Intel-VT or AMD-V turned on